Objectives of Marketing & Advertising -
1. An informative introduction to marketing, this course provides a basic understanding marketing structures and techniques including deﬁning and segmenting target markets, using planning and forecasting techniques, analyzing costs and beneﬁts of marketing mixes, interpreting market research data, consumers and consumerism, industrial market potentials
2. An examination and application of marketing research techniques, involving research design, sampling, forms and questions, data gathering, interpretation and reporting. Attention is given to new product research, consumer surveys, market analysis and forecasting.
3. Thiscourse focuses on the development of an effective integrated marketing communication (IMC) plan within the framework of a ﬁrm's total marketing strategy
4. This course will provide a theoretical background of the use of public relations in the private and public sector, along with an overview of when to use public relations tools and techniques.
5. This course looks at the concept of corporate citizenship to address the role of business in society. It explores best business practices to examine issues of ethical decision making and stakeholder relations.
6 . Study of advertising appeals, product and market research, selection of media, testing of advertising effectiveness and organization of the advertising profession.
7. Study of the theoretical foundations and the process of developing advertising and promotional strategy; methods of utilizing research data for developing and evaluating advertising strategy.
Paper –I - Marketing : Management
Paper –II - Advertising- Principal and Practice
Paper –III - Media and Creative Advertising.
Paper –IV - Art and Production
Paper –V - Marketing Research & Applied psychology
Paper –VI - Cultural Heritage of India.
- (Internal Tests (at least two), Study paper, Viva Voce) Based on the current trend in the field of Advertising & Marketing.)