Objectives of Travel and Tourism -
1. With Travel and Tourism becoming an important area of activity, there is a need of Business Managers who are in a position to handle and promote this trade.
2. To impart to the students up-to-date relevant knowledge of this trade.
3. To empower the tourism sector in the arctic to continually innovate more sustainable business practices, assist the arctic tourism sector to adopt economically, environmentally and culturally sustainable tourism practices.
4. The lessons in a travel & tourism, instructs new travel business representatives in how to perform the business of the travel bureau.
Paper –I - Tourism Management Principal and Practices
Paper –II - Destination India Travel Management and Tour Operating
- Travel Agency : Itineraries : Costings
- Tourist Product : Tourist Infrastructure
Paper –III - Eco- Tourism : Sustainable Tourism.
- Stress Management : Role of Information Technology in Art lines :
- Tourism : Travel : Hotels : Marketing Accommodation and Entertainment:
- Heritage Hotels
Paper –IV - Sales and Marketing in service, Leisure and Hospitality Industry Airlines :
Travel : Tourism :Hotels
Paper –V - Airlines : Reservation and Ticketing with fare Constructions : Central Reservation System C.R.S.
Paper –VI - Cultural Heritage of India.
- (Internal Tests (at least two), Study paper/Project Report, Viva Voce, Hospitality Oriented Foreign Language.